Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Thirty Day Challenge- Day Number Five

My Favorite Disney Hero

First off, I am sorry for those of you who keep up with my blog and saw that I did not do a blog yesterday. Unfortunately my Internet was out all day due to weather. So today I will do two separate ones. The first one is my favorite hero. So for this one I am kinda going out on a whim and saying my favorite hero is Mickey Mouse. He was the hero in many old time movies like Fantasia, Steamboat Willie, Mickey and the Beanstalk, and The Three Musketeers. I am not sure what to say about why he is my favorite, because he is the original which makes him my favorite. He is the ultimate favorite for Disney, he is the mascot for Disney, he was the beginning of Disney... and that's why he is my favorite Disney Hero.

Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment