Friday, December 31, 2010

The Thirty Day Disney Challenge- Day Number Four

My Favorite Disney Prince

So this one was a hard one for me to pick. I feel like three of the Princes' I had to choose from where very similar: The Prince (Snow White), Prince Charming (Cinderella) and Prince Phillip (Sleeping Beauty). Then there is Prince Eric (Little Mermaid), who although he is a great guy, he falls for the more beautiful (and evil) Ursula. Then there is Prince Adam, also known as the Beast. I love him to death but I personally like the nice Prince Adam not the mean Prince Adam. Then there are 2 new Princes' including Prince Edward (Enchanted) and Prince Naveen (Princess and the Frog), both of which I like but am not all too impressed with. That leaves me with my favorite Prince: Prince Ali, also known as Aladdin.

Aladdin is not the stereotypical prince. I think a lot of real mean can relate to Aladdin. He grew up a poor boy, he can prove himself heroic and he has a genie! Who wouldn't want a genie? He may not be the strongest Prince but he has the biggest heart. The reason he is MY favorite is because he overcomes the most. He overcomes being a street rat, defeats Jafar, conquers over the 40 thieves and he gets the girl. That's a lot to do for one little guy, who married into being a Prince.

Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment