Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Disney Family and How Much I Heart Them

Disney Family-

I know that we have all become very close recently, and we have made some great memories. But as I was reminded so nicely by Nathan tonight, none of us have for sure gotten in yet. As much as I want to say we will all get it, it is unlikely. But regardless if we all get in or not, ALL of you are my family. I honestly pray every night that A.) I will get accepted and B.) so will everyone here. We all have one big and important thing in common. It has brought us together. We understand one another on a completely different level than some of our "real" friends do. Because of this, we will always be family. Even if a few of us do not make it to Florida... I promise I will be your friend even after we get our answers for acceptance. This is our Disney Family...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how close you get to your D-fam!? I feel so close to everyone and yet very few of us have ever actually met each other in person. Lurv you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this gave me chills. gahhh. i love us all.

    ReplyDelete