Thursday, January 13, 2011

Point Standings and NickerNames

So here is a little special thing for you all, cause I love ya!

Here are the current Nickernames:

Brett- Baller
Bryant- Prince
Cameron- Cam
Catherine- Princess
Chip- Chippindales
Danny- Danny Boy
Derrick- DerBear
Diana- Princess Di
Dom- (yet to determine)
Emily- EmEm
Evan- TSU
Hillary-HillaryBean
Jarvis-JarJar
Jessica K- Neo
Joey- (yet to be determined)
Kat W- The Original
Kat M- (yet to be determined)
Kate- (yet to be determined)
Krissy- KrissKross
Linda- Galinda
Marion- Tink
Nathan- BearHugs
Patrick- Patch
Ryan- Mr. O
Rylan- Rye Rye
Steven- (yet to be determined)

Here are the current point standings:
<><>
January
Brett16
Bryant20
Cameron5
Catherine12
Chip18
Danny15
Derrick10
Diana12
Dom9
Emily15
Evan10
Hillary17
Jarvis13
Jessica K7
Joey6
Kat W13
Kate7
Kat M5
Krissy7
Linda11
Luke5
Marion5
Nathan5
Patrick9
Ryan5
Rylan16
Steven5


Love you!
Until next time we can can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Points?! Gosh, I haven't chatted with yall in like a week and I'm lost haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I named Kate Katey Bug yesterday...how does that sound?!

    Ps Have no idea how i gained 5 points buuuuutit makes me HAPPY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Thanks for the points, bestie! I have no idea how I got them but I sure appreciate them! LOL

    ReplyDelete