Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One Hill Over, One More Hill to Go!

To my lovely followers:
So those of you who already know, I am sorry if I am repeating myself but here it goes... I PASSED MY WEB INTERVIEW!!! Yay me! Now I have one more interview and it is a phone interview. Mine is currently scheduled for Friday, January 21st at 9:30am (pacific standard time)! I hope that everyone who I haven't already heard from, sends me messages letting me know how YOUR web interview is going! I am sending Jessica's Magical and Spazzy thoughts your direction. Remember we are ALL family and we are all here for one another! Love ya guys and gals! I you want to read a good blog on the web interview please see the following blog by Catherine : http://cbatwdw.blogspot.com/2011/01/applications-and-web-based-interview.html 
Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment