Thursday, January 6, 2011

You are making me Blush (I got tagged!)

My Most Embarrassing Moment

So I see most of you have blogged about childhood experiences... however my bad experience happened last May. My best friend Jen was getting married to her man, Ken. I was the maid-of-honor. Jen let me pick my own dress, and I ended up wearing a black, tight, sexy, mermaid gown. It was beautiful. Plus I had a date that was tall and sweet and wanted to dance the night away. About an hour into dancing at the reception my friend stepped on my dress. No big deal. About five minutes later and older lady comes up to me and whispers into my ear "your dress is ripped." Now the girl who stepped on my dress, stepped on the front so I bent over to look. She immediately went behind me, I flipped around and asked her what she was doing. She said "Sweetie, its ripped all the way up your backside." At the same time I was being called up to do my maid-of-honor speech. Well I sent my date to tell my friend to hold on. The sweet old lady said go to the bathroom and I will get a sewing kit. 5 min later she sewed it all up and I did my speech. At the end of the night I was saying goodbye to my date and he said "I liked the day with you... and the free show"!!! Last time I ever talked to him, FYI. And that is Jessica Nicole's most embarrassing moment! TA-DA!
I will tag Diana and Emily Q. <3

(kill me for my embarrassing moment!)

Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment