Monday, January 3, 2011

The Thirty Day Disney Challenge- Day Number Seven

My Favorite Disney Sidekick

I have two answers to this. My first favorite Disney sidekick would be from the College Program group and that is Hillary. We are each others sidekick and we plan on ruling WDW. he he. Now on to my favorite sidekick from a Disney Movie... this one was so easy for me. My favorite sidekick is Genie from Aladdin! In the movie he has some of the best songs, in the Musical at California adventure he plays the funniest part, and he was originally played by one of my favorite actors. Genie has one of the coolest attributes every friend should have and that is humor. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me want to have a genie.
Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole


1 comment:

  1. I love you for life!!!! :D And yes we will EPICLY rule WDW! WITH A VENGENCE!

    ReplyDelete