Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Thirty Day Disney Challenge- Day Number Three

My Favorite Disney Heroine

My favorite Disney Heroine would have to be Meg from Disney's Hercules. At first she comes off as a "looks out for herself, strong-willed" type of girl... but like all girls she has a weak link. She is a monster butt-kicking kind of a girl with a take no prisoners attitude. She is constantly working between evil and good, but eventually good is the side she chooses. I think the reason I like her the most is because she has a real past that most people can relate too. She was hurt in her past and now she is guarded from ever being hurt again. I have had my share of bad friendships and relationship, so I always guard myself, and that is what makes me love Meg, that I can relate to her directly. The song she sings "Wont say I'm in Love" is one of my favorite songs and it could very easily be one of those songs I live my life by. Just kidding! She also falls for the strong, handsome, hero. (Which every girls wants, right?) But in the end, she is my favorite heroine because she gives up her life for the man she loves. What is more heroic than that? I wish I had some of Megs attributes.


Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment