Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Beginning of a New Dream

Well hello there! Thanks for coming to my blogspot. This is going to be a blog dedicated to the Disney College Program. Currently I am a hopefully for the Fall Advantage 2011. The applications are suppose to be out around January 20th, 2011. That leaves us with 25 days left! As many of my Disney Family know, I am really excited to get the application process going. The sooner applications come out, the sooner I can do the online presentation (since Disney is too cool to come to Reno), the sooner I can do my interview and then (finally!) the sooner we can see if people are accepted or not! Oh and by the way, I am just as anxious for my Disney Family to make it as I am myself.

A little about myself:
Name: Jessica Nicole
Age:21
City: Reno, NV
School: University of Nevada, Reno
Major: Biology and Theatre
Program: Fall Advantage
Preferred Housing: Vista

So what do I want to do on the Disney College Program? Well my very first pick would be Character Performer. I will be attending auditions in San Fransisco, CA or in Seattle, WA. If I do not get character performer here are the other positions I have decided I will also apply for: Attractions, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess, Character Attendant, PhotoPass Photographer, Costuming , Merchandise and maybe Recreation.

Honestly, I would prefer to be in the Entertainment part of the program, because that is what Disney is known for. But besides that I just want to do this for the experience. I want to get out of Reno. I want to visit Walt Disney World, because I have never been there. I also want to see if Disney could be a career for me. So all in all I am ready to go to Florida. I plan to be at the first available arrival date and I plan on taking my car with me. Hopefully this all works out.

Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole O'Neill

No comments:

Post a Comment