Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tag: You are it!

Hey Hey Hey! I am going to do a tag game. Here is how it is going to work. I will tag two people and then that person has to tag two people. The topic is: Ten things you did not know about (insert name here).
So here is mine:

Ten Things You Did Not Know About Jessica Nicole:
1.) I was originally a red head
2.) I have freckles all over my body
3.) My favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast (oh big surprise!)
4.) When I grow up I want to be an Animal Trainer.
5.) I have never been to Disney World
6.) I am a huge Call of Duty fan. (Add me: MisPrincessBell)
7.) I am addicted to shoes!
8.) I cannot sleep with light or sound in my room
9.) My biggest fear is to be alone forever.
10.) I drive a 2003 Ford Mustang (His name is Gerald)

The two people I am going to tag are: Marion Frizzell and Brett Knapp.

Have fun!

Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment