Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Thirty Day Disney Challenge- Day Number Two

My Favorite Disney Princess

Well I do believe that if I talk about my favorite Disney Princess I will be beating Belle into you. So although she is my absolute favorite Princess I will talk about my second favorite princess. My second favorite princess would have to be Rapunzel for Disney's new movie Tangled. I think she is one of the most funny princesses out there. Maybe I just really like the movie in general and that makes me love Rapunzel.

The whole movie is put together so well. It follow the classic Rapunzel story but it has some new things added, like the amazing Flynn Ryder (and his amazing smolder), the protective and hysterical Pascal (her pet chameleon), and the determined White Horse. Like I said before, I just LOVE this movie.

As for Rapunzel, she is one of my favorite princesses because she has a lot of the same qualities as Belle. Rapunzel feels like there is a better life out there, she has an imagination that reaches beyond her tower walls, she has a love for animals and is compassionate.

Overall, Tangled has a good story with a "laugh the whole time" attitude. I love the characters, I love the humor and I love the actors and actresses that bring Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder alive.
Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment