Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Thirty Day Disney Challenge- Day Number One

My Favorite Disney Character

This is probably one of the easiest answers in the whole wide world. I am pretty sure if you know anything about me, you know my favorite character is Belle for Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

So there are a few reasons I love this girl. When I was little my father would take me to see all the new Disney movies, one of the first I can remember is Beauty and the Beast. Another reason is I feel like I relate to Belle. As I got older I never grew out of loving her. We have a lot in common: I love to read, I feel like I do not fit in sometimes, I have a big imagination and want the most from my life, I am not shy and will speak my mind, I am compassionate and always want an adventure. I also feel like we both understand that beauty is not always based on their looks but someone can have an amazing personality and that makes them beautiful too.

Belle is also the girl next door. She wasn't originally a princess but eventually became one. Now I have no doubt in my mind that I can be someones princess but for now I am just the girl who is funny and cute. Some day I will find a Beast and he will treat me like a princess.


Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment