Friday, January 21, 2011

Applications and Web Interview

Hey Hey Hey Lovelies!

Welcome to my REAL START to the Walt Disney World College Program. So on Wednesday the 19th I got an amazing text from Diana saying "APPS ARE UP" and from Patrick saying "Tara is coming!!!" Which means Jessica rushed home from her job, called Jarvis and got all freaked out! When I got home I sat down and locked my door. I sat in front of my computer and did the application. It is very basic information.

Name
Social Security Number
Number
Permanent Address
Temporary Address
School
Degree
Year Graduate
Last 3 Employers
Additional Qualification
Languages
Hobbies
Crime Questions
Role Checklist

And that is it for the Application! Than you go to do the Web Interview. Let me start by saying IT is NOT that Bad! The first set of questions you have 50 seconds to answer. The second set of questions you have 20 seconds to answer. It is a really easy group of questions like:

I am always on time to work (Strongly Agree)
People love to get my perspective on things (Strongly Agree)
I get nervous in new situations (Strongly Disagree)
I like to be the partier of the group (Agree)

Everything is rated from Strong Disagree to Strong Agree. I personally went almost all Strong's, a few regular and no neutrals. So hopefully you see the same board I did after the web interview saying I was a good candidate and that I could call the hot line. I called the hot line and scheduled my interview for Friday the 21st at 9:30 am. That story is in my next blog!

Until next time we can only Dream,
Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment